You can now upload your article using the following link:
This link will direct you to your Morressier account. If you do not already have one, please create an account. For any related issues please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Morressier platform was recommended by the IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science in order to speed up the publication process.
Accepted papers will be published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science.
The publisher will submit the conference proceeding for evaluation to be indexed to SCOPUS and Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science).
As an example, you can look at the previous edition: 2020 EENVIRO Conference Proceeding.
The registration includes the publication of one article with unlimited number of pages which will be open access, as well as free to read and download in perpetuity after publication.
For each accepted paper for presentation, at least 1 (one) author must register for EENVIRO 2022 Conference and pay the appropriate fee. Conference papers will not be sent to publisher or scheduled for presentation unless the appropriate fee is paid.
Each author can register for maximum 2 accepted papers as: for the 1st paper, the author should pay the appropriate registration fee, while for the second paper the charge is 80 Euro.
Author guidelines for EENVIRO 2022 conference proceedings
Please read carefully the IOP guidelines for EENVIRO 2022 conference proceeding below.
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. IOP do not copy edit or reformat papers and will not send out author proofs prior to publication. Post-publication changes are not permitted, so please ensure that your paper has been checked for errors.
By submitting a paper an author and all co-authors are assumed to agree with the terms of the IOP Proceedings Licence.
Authors must prepare their papers using our Microsoft Word or LaTeX2e templates, and then convert these to PDF format for submission:
As a summary, please ensure the following:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via Crossref if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise.
Please follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper:
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
- Urban and Built Environment sustainability
- Environmental Quality and Management
- Sustainable industrial economics in coastal regions
- Tourism and Business
- Health and Safety
- Social Well-being
- Governance and Digitalization
- Community Identity and Culture