EENVIRO 2018 in the beautiful city of Cluj Napoca!
9-13th of October 2018
This conference adresses to researchers, engineers and students in the fields of Energy and Environement. This is a research workshop where authors can submit two types of research papers: fundamental research and applicative research.
- Workshops and interactive presentations
- Highly-recognized international scientific committee
- International invited speakers
- Two type of presentations: fundamental research and applicative research
- Round tables and free discussions
- Student research project competition – with prizes
- 9th October: Welcome cocktail in the afternoon
- 10th October : Plenary sessions
- 11th October : Plenary sessions and Gala Dinner in the afternoon
- 12th October: Workshops
- 13th October: excursion to Alba Iulia city and Turda Salt Mine
International confirmed speakers:
Dr. Jean-Luc Achard, Research director, Laboratoire des Écoulements Géophysiques et Industriels, Institut Polytechnique de Grenoble, France
Dr. Corneliu Balan, Vicepresident of Romanian Society of Rheology, Professor University Politehnica Bucharest, Romania
Dr. Jens Bo Holm-Nielsen,Head of Section, Department of Energy Technology, Aalborg University, Denmark
Dr. Ashish Shukla, Research Fellow, School of Energy, Construction and Environment, Coventry University, UK
Dr.Tengfei Zhang, Professor and Vice Dean of School of Environmental Science and Engineering of Tianjin University, China.
· Heat and mass transfer;· Wind engineering;· Renewable energy and new resources;· Indoor Environment Quality;· Building Energy Efficiency and HVAC Efficient Systems;· Water Resources and Treatment, Hydraulic Systems;· Phase change materials; Materials engineering;· Energy Integrated Waste Management;· Fire safety: Fire and smoke propagation, Fire protection systems;· Power cycles: energy production, cogeneration;· Energy and environment;