EENVIRO 2018 in the beautiful city of Cluj Napoca!
10-13th of October 2018
This conference adresses to researchers, engineers and students in the fields of Energy and Environement. This is a research workshop where authors can submit two types of research papers: fundamental research and applicative research.
- Workshops and interactive presentations
- Highly-recognized international scientific committee
- International invited speakers
- Two type of presentations: fundamental research and applicative research
- Round tables and free discussions
- Student research project competition – with prizes
International confirmed speakers:
Dr. Ashish Shukla, Research Fellow, School of Energy, Construction and Environment, Coventry University, UK
Dr. Jens Bo Holm-Nielsen,Head of Section, Department of Energy Technology, Aalborg University, Denmark
Dr. Francesco Grasso, Director of the "Institut AeroTechnique", Professor of Industrial Aerodynamics Chair CNAM, France
· Heat and mass transfer;· Renewable energy and new resources;· Indoor Environment Quality;· Building Energy Efficiency and HVAC Efficient Systems;· Water Resources and Treatment, Hydraulic Systems;· Phase change materials; Materials engineering;· Energy Integrated Waste Management;· Fire safety: Fire and smoke propagation, Fire protection systems;· Power cycles: energy production, cogeneration;· Energy and environment;