THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!!
EENVIRO 2018 in the beautiful city of Cluj Napoca!
9-13th of October 2018
This conference adresses to researchers, engineers and students in the fields of Energy and Environement. This is a research workshop where authors can submit two types of research papers: fundamental research and applicative research.
- Workshops and interactive presentations
- Highly-recognized international scientific committee
- International invited speakers
- Two type of presentations: fundamental research and applicative research
- Round tables and free discussions
- Student research project competition – with prizes
- 9th October: Welcome cocktail in the afternoon
- 10th October : Plenary sessions
- 11th October : Plenary sessions and Gala Dinner in the afternoon
- 12th October: Workshops
- 13th October: excursion to Alba Iulia city and Turda Salt Mine
International confirmed speakers:
Dr. Luigi Berardi, Associate Professor, University “G. d’Annunzio” of Chieti-Pescara, Engineering and Geology Department, Italy
Dr. Corneliu Balan, Vicepresident of Romanian Society of Rheology, Professor University Politehnica Bucharest, Romania
Dr. Jens Bo Holm-Nielsen,Head of Section, Department of Energy Technology, Aalborg University, Denmark
Dr. Mark Tyrer, Executive director, Faculty Ressearch Center for Build & Natural Environment, Coventry University, UK
Dr. Walter Bosschaerts, Head of the Mechanics Department, Royal Military Academy, Brussels, Belgium
· Heat and mass transfer;· Wind engineering;· Renewable energy and new resources;· Indoor Environment Quality;· Building Energy Efficiency and HVAC Efficient Systems;· Water Resources and Treatment, Hydraulic Systems;· Phase change materials; Materials engineering;· Energy Integrated Waste Management;· Fire safety: Fire and smoke propagation, Fire protection systems;· Power cycles: energy production, cogeneration;· Energy and environment;